Early works on the Warehouse Lecture Theatre will begin on Monday 30 October under a tight schedule to ensure the theatres are ready for start of the first semester 2018. The schedule is as follows:
Early works – 30 Oct
- Removal of Trees
- Excavation of soils to make paths
- Excavation to do some isolated foundation concrete works
Full construction to begin – 8 Nov 2018
- Inside demolition of the warehouse – internal only
- Internal concrete noise buffered by being inside the warehouse
- Standard interior concrete and steel upgrade works
- Interior fit-out works
None of these works are expected to impact on any examination locations because of the isolated location of the warehouse and interior nature of the work.
If you are at all concerned however, please email Project Manager David Wong.