Some students are thinking about changing their enrolment or withdrawing from a course. There are important final dates they need to know. Please pass on this information to individuals, or in classes.
- The last date to make changes to enrolment or to withdraw with a full refund from Semester 1 courses that start Monday 19 February 2018 is Friday 2 March.
- For full-year courses, the final date to withdraw with a full refund is Friday 9 March. The University is unable to make any refunds after this date.
- NOTE: If students do not withdraw by 2 March their future entitlement to fees-free will be affected.
For further help and information on enrolment changes and withdrawals students can phone the Contact Centre on +64 3 369 3999 or 0800 VARSITY. Alternatively they can email email@example.com
Helping students make decisions
You may find yourself in a position to give a student advice ̶ you can also reassure them there’s a lot of support available and that it is OK to change their mind. They can visit www.canterbury.ac.nz/support or talk to any of the following:
- Student Advisor>
- Student Care Advisor>
- Māori Student Development Team>
- Pacific Development Team>
- Careers Consultant>
- Residential Advisors (RA) in their hall
Executive Director, Student Services and Communications | Kaihautū Matua Te Ratonga Ākonga me te Whakapā