The Erskine Programme is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 Canterbury, Cambridge and Oxford Visiting Fellowships and Grants.
Fellowships to come to UC have been awarded to the following people:
- Professor Sudesh Mishra from the University of the South Pacific, Fiji who will be visiting the School of Humanities and Creative Arts (English), and the Macmillan Brown Centre for Pacific Studies.
- Dr Bradford Wilson from Princeton University, USA who will be visiting the Departments of History and Politics, and the School of Law.
- Dr Paul Matthews from the University of Georgia, USA who will be visiting the School of Educational Studies and Leadership.
- Professor Robert Hackett from Simon Fraser University, Canada who will be visiting the Department of Media and Communications.
- Professor John Nauright from the University of North Texas, USA who will be visiting the School of Health Sciences.
- Dr Thomas Bennett from the University of Cambridge, UK who will be visiting the School of Physical and Chemical Sciences.
- Dr Timothy Weil from the University of Cambridge, UK who will be visiting the School of Biological Sciences.
UC academics who have been awarded grants and will be travelling overseas are:
- Dr Roisin Burke from the School of Law, who will be visiting the Faculty of Law at the University of Oxford, UK.
- Dr David Pomeroy from the School of Teacher Education, who will be visiting the Faculty of Education at the University of Cambridge, UK.
- Professor Annick Masselot from the School of Law, who will be visiting the Centre for European Legal Studies at the University of Cambridge, UK.
We would like to congratulate all the recipients.
Please contact the Erskine Programme Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.