This seminar targets a very narrow and specific target audience for the following reasons:
- you’re moving from the ability to create financial independence into managing it
- there are very specific issues you need to address
- you’re unsure of the options you have to manage the wealth you have accumulated
- you have worry and/or doubt about being able to enjoy life in retirement
You may be asking:
- how do I replace my wages or salary?
- how do I set myself up for retirement
- how do I best manage my wealth in retirement?
If this sounds like you, then New Zealand Financial Planning (NZFP) warmly invite you to attend this seminar.
Date: Tuesday 4 September
Time: 12.00 – 1.30pm
Location: Erskine 121
Please register your interest for this seminar by contacting Shelley Dick via email or by calling 03 375 4040.