With the most valuable working years ahead until your retirement, making the most of your earning power is critical.
This NZFP seminar explores those 10-20 years before retirement and how to go about putting the important financial structures in place so you are well set up for retirement.
It is most helpful for those aged between 35 and 55.
- Lifestyle planning – what have you got to work with?
How much do you need now and in the future?
How much do you need to save?
- Debt management – what is good vs. bad debt?
- Insurance – what do you need to protect?
- Estate planning – what structures do you need to put in place?
- Time and date: Tuesday 23 October 2018, 12:00 – 1:30pm
- Location: Jack Erskine 121 – Ilam Campus
- RSVP via email, here>