The Student First Programme is helping prepare UC for the future, and putting students at the heart of our business. It’s focused on improving the student administration experience so that UC can continue to deliver world-class education.
In 2018 our focus has been on improving systems and processes to support conversion and retention of students, delivering 8 projects across the year. We host monthly User Community Updates where our team shares updates on all these projects.
The videos for August and September sessions are now available below. Highlights over the past couple of months have included:
- Work progressing on Course Maintenance – simplifying processes for adding new courses, and making sure our student administration systems are set up to allow this
- Successful releases on 16 August and 27 September with enhancements to myUC and Easy Enrolment
- Release of a new Course Selector feature for new students
- Completion of the My eQuals digital documents project and handover to business as usual
- Preparatory work on streamlining Scholarships processes
- Supporting the International Enrol in Person process to scale up for 2019
You can also view all our videos from these sessions on the Student First Programme Intranet page.
We welcome feedback and questions any time and we’re happy to arrange training, demos or information sessions for your team. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org