The final Student First Programme Release for 2018 took place on Tuesday 27 November.
Below you’ll find a brief outline of what was included in the release.
- Course Selector for returning students: Returning students now have access to the new Course Selector, and can complete their enrolment in myUC, rather than the UC Student Web.
Their enrolment process is now run entirely in the new system, contributing to a smoother and faster experience. Click here to see student feedback on the new enrolment process.
- Manage My Study: Gives students an overview of their current enrolment and future year applications, including qualification, subjects and courses.
Students can also see their qualifications for historic years and manage each application individually, e.g. accepting an offer for one year and withdrawing their enrolment for another.
- Withdraw Application: Allows an applicant to withdraw their enrolment/ATE in myUC before their Offer of Place/Enrolment Offer is available.
- ourUC (Staff Portal): Contact Centre staff can use the enrolment portal to support students with their UC application, helping them to progress smoothly through the process.
- connectUC (Agent Portal): Agents can easily create and submit applications to UC on behalf of international students, so they have the best possible chance of getting an Offer of Place for their international applicants.
- Agent to Student Handover: International applicants who have applied through an agent can take over their application process quickly and easily, so that they can accept their Offer of Place and get ready to arrive at UC.
- International Offer of Place Proforma Invoice Enhancements: Clearer and simplified content on costs, which are itemised and totalled, contributing to a better International enrolment experience as students will be aware of what payment is required.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact the team at email@example.com.