Should you wish to, you can display the weather in Outlook above your calendar.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click the File menu (at the far left end of the Ribbon)
- Click Options (at the bottom of the File menu)
The Outlook Options dialogue box displays.
- Click the Calendar tab (in the upper left corner of the dialogue box)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the dialogue box, to the check box / tick box: “Show weather on the calendar”
- Check/tick the check box
- Select Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Click the OK button to save the change.
The weather now displays above your calendar.
If you have a Tech Tip suggestion, please let me know.
Was this tip helpful to you? Anything else you want to know? Please leave a comment below.
You’ll find more learning at Learning and Development.