UCGo is here! Our new mobile app will help students organise and manage their day-to-day study by bringing together tools they use every day such as LEARN, student email and their individual timetables.
Download the app and log in using your staff login details. Staff will be able to access information including student support services and security on campus, as well as RecCentre class timetables, campus maps, key UC dates and student notices. Come along to one of the staff briefings today (Monday 11 March) and find out more:
Briefing 1: 11.30am, Te Moana-Copper Top, Rehua.
Briefing 2: 2.00pm, Te Moana-Copper Top, Rehua.
UCGo functions include:
- Library – see open hours and look for journal articles, books and more.
- Campus safety – how to contact UC Security and report a hazard or emergency
- Student notices
- Student support – support services available on campus
- RecCentre – access open hours and group fitness timetables
- Campus maps – find your way around campus
- Key UC dates
- Push notifications will only be sent during campus-wide emergencies
- My timetable
- Student email
If you have any feedback on the app please leave a comment below or email email@example.com