By following these steps, you will retain control over what you watch on your social media platforms.
- From the top right of Facebook, click and select Settings
- Click Videos in the left menu
- Click the dropdown menu next to Auto-Play Videos and select Off.
- Log in to your Twitter account
- Click on your photo in the top-right corner
- Click on Settings
- Scroll down and you will see “Video autoplay” (located under Content)
- Uncheck it.
- Launch Instagram and navigate to your profile page
- Tap on the Settings cog (iOS) or the three dots (Android) in the top-right corner
- Scroll down to the Preferences section, find the “Auto-Play Videos” option, and uncheck the box.