The E tū, kia ora process is an exciting opportunity for staff to help set the future academic direction of UC. Staff are integral to the development of this strategy, and we would like your thoughts on a number of questions that underpin our role as a university.
- What kind of university do we want to be when we turn 150 years in 2023?
- How can we get even better at learning, teaching and research, and service functions that enable our academic activities?
- What is our academic vision?
- What plan or road map do we need to achieve that vision?
- What strategies do we need to employ to implement that plan?
- How does a new vision and plan inform other existing plans?
To share your thoughts and ideas, a staff survey has been created. The survey will be open for the next four weeks, click here to have your say>
We also have workshops scheduled on 10 May, 29 May and 7 June. Numbers will be capped at 80 people per workshop. To register, please click here>.
You will be required to set up an Eventbrite account to complete your registration.
Please join us to help shape our future.