Do you want to undertake some Professional Development in 2019? Start booking you places & make the most of the courses available for the rest of 2019.
Spaces available on June courses:
- Chairing Effective Meetings, 18 June from 9am to 4.30pm
“Build morale and enhance your team or department culture by learning how to facilitate effective meetings.”
- Growing Personal Resilience, 6 & 17 June from 9am to 1pm both days.
“The programme was developed to provide people with the practical tools to manage life more effectively, and to not turn pressure into stress. “
- Mental Health and Wellbeing – Awareness for Heads and Managers, 26 June from 9am to 1pm
“Aims to provide you with fundamental skills to understand and support others who may be experiencing mental distress and/or illness.”
- UC Business Case – Overview, 13 June from 9am to 1pm
- UC Business Case – Details, 14 June from 9am to 4.30pm
The Learning and Development Team have a large variety of workshops, seminars and courses available to all UC Staff.
Visit our intranet if you would like to find out more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.