Want to know more about UC’s approach to policy drafting and policy review?
The Metapolicy sets out UC’s policy review and policy development processes and also provides guidance on:
- the standard of drafting for UCPL documents,
- tone and style, key questions the document must answer, and
- drafting conventions used by the Policy Unit when reviewing UCPL documents.
See the UCPL webpages for:
- What policies are in their review period;
- What policies have undergone a scheduled review;
- What policies have been removed from the UC Policy Library web pages, merged with others policies, renamed or relocated elsewhere;
- What new policies have been added to the UC Policy Library;
- Policy processes;
- Policy templates.
Give feedback on UC Policy Library documents by contacting the Contact Officer named on the policy. Contact officer details are available here.