The Erskine Programme is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 Canterbury, Cambridge, and Oxford Visiting Fellowships and Grants.
Fellowships to come to UC have been awarded to the following people:
- Professor Catriona Pennell from the University of Exeter, UK, who will be visiting the School of Humanities and Creative Arts, and the School of Languages, Social, and Political Sciences.
- Professor Pamela Jane Schwikkard from the University of Cape Town, South Africa, who will be visiting the School of Law.
- Dr Edwin Dalmaijer will be visiting the School of Psychology.
- Professor Ben Gripaios will be visiting the School of Physical and Chemical Sciences.
- Dr Sinead Moylett will be visiting the School of Health Sciences.
- Professor Katharine Burn will be visiting the School of Teacher Education.
- Professor Martin Castell will be visiting the School of Physical and Chemical Sciences.
- Professor Stephen Harrison will be visiting the School of Humanities and Creative Arts.
Māori and Indigenous Studies Fellowship
- Dr Elizabeth Kerekere from the Tīwhanawhana Trust will be visiting Aotahi – School of Māori and Indigenous Studies.
UC academics who have been awarded grants and will be travelling overseas are:
- Professor Gail Gillon from the Child and Wellbeing Institute.
- Dr Shea Elizabeth from the School of Law.
- Associate Professor Patrick O’Sullivan from the Department of Classics.
- Dr Toni Collins from the School of Law.
We would like to congratulate all the recipients.
Please contact the Erskine Programme office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.