Tēnā koutou katoa,
Due to technical issues outside the control of the UC team, the implementation of the new IAM solution has been postponed.
We will communicate again with you when the change is rescheduled.
Automated email from Okta
This is to let you know that later this week all existing staff and visitors will receive a system generated email from Okta (which is part of the new IAM solution).
Students will have received an email very similar to this over the weekend.
There are no actions required from your side.
The system generated email will look similar to this one:
If you have any questions regarding the IAM Programme, please do not hesitate email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and continuing support of the IAM project.
Ngā mihi nui,
The IAM Project Team
See previous IAM related communication:
- The new Identity & Access Management solution is going live soon, November 19
- IAM Project – What is changing for Department/School Administrators, Notification Recipients, and Access Arrangers? October 19
- IAM Project – What is changing for existing staff and visitors! October 19
- IAM Project – A new password tool is coming! October 19
- IAM Project – A new back-end solution is coming soon!, September 19
- Identity and Access management Programme Updates, May 19