Staying active is vital for maintaining a healthy wellbeing especially during the present moment with majority of us either working or studying at home. Here are some ways that you can be active at home…
- Play ‘the floor is lava’ with the kids
- Do a yoga or Zumba class online
- Try out a new workout on YouTube
- Go for walks or runs outside (just stay 2m away from others!)
- Use the cans in the pantry as weights, stretch
Check out UC Rec Centre’s facebook page for a range of live streamed fitness classes and workouts!