EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) has released their latest newsletter.
The focus in this edition is on Financial Wellness and includes articles written by members of the Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA) team within EAP.
– Why Financial Wellness is so important
– Using the Financial Wellness Meter in the EAP Now app
– Tips to manage your KiwiSaver scheme
– How to easily measure and track your own Financial Wellness
EAP Financial Advisers are available for UC staff to access as part of our agreement with EAP. These sessions, as with all EAP sessions, are confidential and free.
Access the newsletter here.
EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) has released their latest newsletter. Topics in this edition include;
- Learn encouraging tips for self-motivation
- How to improve the quality of your sleep
- Sharing happiness and the value of a smile
See the full newsletter here.
The EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) have released their newsletter for April 2019. Highlights of this edition are:
- Mental clutter and tips on how to declutter
- Making 2019 resolutions stick
- Reminder that EAP Services is here 24/7
See the full newsletter here>
EAP Services Ltd has launched the EAP NOW app which benefits staff already using the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), and those staff who want to know more about the services EAP can provide.
This initial release of the EAP NOW app provides information about EAP and/or to schedule and track EAP appointments.
EAP intends to further develop the app and will keep UC informed as new updates are available.
To download the EAP NOW app, scan the QR code on the HR Intranet or use either of the links below:
After installing and opening the app, you will be required to register the first time you login:
- Tap Register here (bottom right of your mobile)
- Enter UC’s organisation code: UCEAP
- Enter an email address and password. Note: The email address must be the same as that you provide to EAP if/when you are scheduling an EAP appointment, or you will not receive confirmation notifications.
If you have any issues downloading the EAP NOW app simply email EAP Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with the make and model of your mobile device.