Tēnā koutou katoa,
After a long weekend of implementation work by the project team UC’s new IAM solution is in production.
The new method of migrating data allowed the data to be entered into the new environment within the allocated change window.
Testing was successfully completed on staff, student and visitor data, with all tests meeting the required standards.
The project team is ready to carry out support of the environment for the next couple of weeks as things settle down.
I would like to thank the project team for their hard work over the weeks building up to today and the long hours worked this weekend.
The UC ITS website pages and links have been updated accordingly.
Where can I get help?
Please contact the IT Service Desk for assistance.
What has changed?
Find out what has changed for students, staff and visitors on the IAM Intranet site.
Note: Jade SMS and Oracle Financials are not affected. Those systems manage passwords themselves. There is no change to how password changes will occur in Jade SMS and Oracle Financials.
If you have any questions regarding the IAM Programme, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ngā mihi o te Kirihimete me te Tau Hou | Seasons greetings for Christmas and the New Year
Executive Director – Human Resources | Kaihautū Matua Pūmanawa Tangata
IAM Project Sponsor
See previous IAM related communication:
- A new general password tool and Identity & Access Management platform is now going live this weekend (Jade/Oracle Financials not affected, 05 December 19
- IAM go-live postponed, November 19
- The new Identity & Access Management solution is going live soon, November 19
- IAM Project – What is changing for Department/School Administrators, Notification Recipients, and Access Arrangers? October19
- IAM Project – What is changing for existing staff and visitors! October 19
- IAM Project – A new password tool is coming! October 19
- IAM Project – A new back-end solution is coming soon!, September 19
- Identity and Access management Programme Updates, May 19
- Digitisation of the SMS Access form, March 19
- IAM Project – Service Request for Visitors (POI Form) now available as online form, September 2018
- IAM Programme Update, November 2017
- IAM Programme Updated, September 2017