Chrstmas can be a stressful time for many people, so remember the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) can provide support if you need it.
EAP Services Newsletter – December 2016 (PDF)
The key topics in this addition are;
- How to thrive not just survive the holiday season
- Tips to stay out of credit card trouble this Christmas
HOW DO I ACCESS EAP?
To make a confidential appointment via telephone, face to face, video or e-counselling, phone 0800 327 669 or visit www.eapservices.co.nz
FREE $150 OPSM sunglasses voucher
Join Southern Cross or add immediate family over 18 to your policy through your work scheme before 31 January 2017 and you’ll receive a free $150 OPSM glasses voucher.* You’ll be able to use it to get a new pair of sunglasses or prescription glasses. Find out more about this great offer here.
Health cover when you need it
There’s nothing more important than your health and wellbeing. Having health insurance will give you the peace of mind that you’ll be able to access medical treatment when you need it. There are plans for different needs and budgets, whether it be for major surgical or day-to-day healthcare needs.
*Terms and conditions apply, see here.
For further information, see: HR Toolkit: UC Benefits: Health Insurance
As a Premium Club customer you are now entitled to a 35% Discount off all online contact lens purchases including FREE Delivery. Visit our contact lens website, and before completing your order enter ‘CORPNZ35’ for the discount to take effect.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other contact lens offers and will be valid for online purchases only until Sunday 18th December 2016.
For further information please see the HR Toolkit: UC Benefits: Apply for a Subsidised Eye Test and SpecSavers UC Staff Premium Club
EAP Services Newsletter – October 2016 (PDF)
The key areas in this issue are:
- Tips on understanding nonverbal communication
- Myths about addiction, drugs and alcohol.
For further information about EAP services, please see the HR Toolkit: Staff Benefits: Utilise Employee Assistance Programme.
“Fast Track to your Financial Independence”
Wednesday 14 September
12pm – 1.30pm
Dovedale – details for registration below
This free 90 minute seminar is aimed at people who want to make sure they position themselves well to enter the transition phase. Attendees would generally:
- have committed to take a planned approach to creating their financial independence and ensuring their preferred lifestyle
- be highly motivated to make best use of increasing surplus income and/or investment assets for their future lifestyle
- have children leaving home or will be shortly
- be making financial independence and self-sufficiency a key focus.
They will be asking:
- how do I make the most of my current financial situation?
- what amount of money do I need and how do I save it so I can achieve the same lifestyle when I retire?
- How do I protect myself, my family and my investment capital?
For this group NZFP extend an invitation to partners to participate.
Please register your interest for this seminar by contacting Shelley Dick, via email or phone (03) 375 4040.