The Winterlude Charity Fight Night is back again on July 22, 2017.
Applications for participants are now open and close 8 May.
Last year the event raised more than $20,000 for a number of charities including cancer research and mental health. All participants are expected to raise at least $500 for a charity of their choice, as well as challenging themselves in the ring.
This event is affiliated to Boxing New Zealand, with doctors ringside and other safety initiatives in place.
- Pre-bout training and medical checks are required
- Each match-up will be adjudicated by a professional referee
- Bouts will be 3x two-minute rounds
- While not compulsory, headgear will be available and its use is encouraged.
Boxing is extremely disciplined and requires total commitment. The training doesn’t stop at three sessions a week but also committing to your own training schedule outside of the eight weeks of expert tutelage provided by Tania Barry of 12 Rounds Boxing.
Applications close on Monday 8 May
- Register here> https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QBQ3DG9
- For more details head to our website
- See photos from last years event here>
If you have any further questions or concerns please email Ben Ellis, Event Coordinator at the UCSA