‘Great Leaders don’t blame the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them.’ Simon Sinek
Do you need more tools for your tool box?
Try our Personal Efficiency Programme
(27th Aug & 10th Sept) – there are only three places left!
Are you a Leader?
Why not support your team and register for our Leading Service at UC workshop (31st Aug & 3rd Sept).
Or, learn how to Foster Innovation and Lead Change (17th Sept).
We have a lot more courses on offer. If you want to know more, contact the L&D Team.
Learning and Development workshops
Learning and development opportunities can be found on theLearning and Development Intranet.
- Managers/Heads – are you looking for ways to increase the impact of your discussions with your staff and colleagues? The Coaching programme is for you! – 25/26 June and 30 July
- Or, if you want to maximise the outputs of your meetings, take part in our Chairing effective meetings session – 30 June.
- All UC staff who have direct contact and interact with students and other customers (internal or external) will benefit from participating in our Dealing with challenging client situation course – 4 August
- Improve your processes and maximise your productivity with ourPersonal Efficiency Programme – 8 and 22 July. Two places are available on this course.
Health and Safety Training
Coming up in June and July:
Places are still available on the following sessions:
- Lab Managers Training, 15 June, 9am-1pm
- First Aid Revalidation, 23 June, full day
- Health and Safety Planning for Managers, 23 July, 9am-1pm
For more information and to enrol or waitlist for any 2015 Health & Safety training workshops, please see the Health & Safety Information and Training Intranet.