UC is hosting this public roundtable seminar on:
Wednesday, 18th January 2017,
1:00pm – 3:00pm
at Undercroft 101.
‘The EU in a post-Brexit world: the end of Normative Power Europe?’ will feature the following distinguished speakers:
- Sir Michael Leigh (Erskine Fellow, German Marshall Fund)
- Prof Richard Whitman (University of Kent, UK)
- Prof Paul Bacon (Waseda University, Japan)
- Dr Wenwen Shen (Korea University, Korea)
- Prof Bingran Dai (Fudan University, China)
- Prof Natthanan Kunnamas (Chulalongkorn University, Thailand)
- Prof Martin Holland (UC, NZ)
- Prof Natalia Chaban (UC, NZ)
- Dr Serena Kelly (UC, NZ)
Find out more on the National Centre for Research in Europe’s Facebook page
The 8th International Science and Technology Conference (ISTEC) will be held 17-19 July 2017 at Seminaris Hotel on Freie University Campus, Berlin, Germany.
This combined academic event of Vienne University of Technology, Sakarya University, Governors State University and The Association of Science, Education and Technology (TASET) brings together scholars, researchers, educators, students, professionals and other groups interested in science and technology to present their works in this academic platform.
All accepted papers will be published in the Proceeding Book with ISBN and modified version of selected papers will be published in peer reviewed journals such as TOJSAT.
You an find out more about submitting a paper here
The Director of the National Centre for Research on Europe, Martin Holland was interviewed by the NZ Herald about Brexit and our new Prime Minister Bill English’s trip to meet European leaders.
Read the story here