Learning and Development workshops
Learning and development opportunities can be found on theLearning and Development Intranet.
- Managers/Heads – are you looking for ways to increase the impact of your discussions with your staff and colleagues? The Coaching programme is for you! – 25/26 June and 30 July
- Or, if you want to maximise the outputs of your meetings, take part in our Chairing effective meetings session – 30 June.
- All UC staff who have direct contact and interact with students and other customers (internal or external) will benefit from participating in our Dealing with challenging client situation course – 4 August
- Improve your processes and maximise your productivity with ourPersonal Efficiency Programme – 8 and 22 July. Two places are available on this course.
Health and Safety Training
Coming up in June and July:
Places are still available on the following sessions:
- Lab Managers Training, 15 June, 9am-1pm
- First Aid Revalidation, 23 June, full day
- Health and Safety Planning for Managers, 23 July, 9am-1pm
For more information and to enrol or waitlist for any 2015 Health & Safety training workshops, please see the Health & Safety Information and Training Intranet.