Our popular Term 4 Small Group Training (SGT) courses are open for registration, just in time for Spring!
These courses are open to everyone (no membership required), so if you’re looking for a bit of extra motivation during your work week, we might have the perfect solution for you, just over the other side of University Drive!
What is Small Group Training?
- Short 6 week fitness courses, focusing on a specific fitness/mind body discipline. E.g. Boxing, Bootcamp, Yoga etc.
- Our experienced instructors work with you, along with the same small group of people each week in a supportive and energising environment.
- Workouts can be individualised to suit you and your experience, due to the small class size.
- A great way to remain accountable and motivated to reach your health and fitness goals.
What’s on offer for Term 4?
- UC Staff Yoga
- Boxing Fitness
- Suspension Training (TRX)
- Animal Flow
- Yoga Play – Back Bends
To discover more, click on the courses above.
All sessions are held at the UC RecCentre and commence from week 2 of Term 4.
To sign up…
Just pop into see the Rec Centre reception team, or give us a call on ext 92433 and you can sign up over the phone.
Let us know if you have any questions!