As you probably know, files can be attached to an email message. But did you know that other Outlook items, such as messages, contacts, or tasks can also be included with a message that you send?
Here we’ll look at including an email as an attachment.
There are various ways to do this, but the simplest way is as follows:
1. Create a new email message in Outlook
2. Drag the new email message window to one side so that you can also see your Outlook Inbox
3. From your Inbox (or Mail folders), drag the email messages you wish to attach and drop them into the body of the new email message. Don’t worry, this will not remove them from the Inbox or folders!
– the attached messages are grouped into an “Attached” area on the new email message
4. Complete the email message with your message and recipient(s)
5. Send the email message
Check out our Archive of Tech Tips – to check it out, click here, then hit the “End” key on your keyboard to jump to the end of the Archive list where the most recent Tips are.
Was this tip helpful to you? Anything else you want to know? Please leave a comment below.
You’ll find more learning at Learning and Development