Have your say on which mascot should represent sport at UC!
Voting is under way and is open until Sunday 2nd October.
Our judging panel have narrowed it down to five great options and we want your vote on which should be the overall winner. Click on the link to vote (and you can do it daily if you want!).
Place your vote here.
Or go to the UC Sport facebook page and click the tab on the left hand side for 2016 Sport mascot competition.
Prepare to take on either a 10km, half, or full marathon in the Christchurch Marathon Event, Sunday 5 June 2016. Get a support package from the team at UC Sport.
For full details check out our website at http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/sport/runcanterbury
Register online today, introductory meeting is Monday 6pm 14th March in KA04, and the first group pack run is Tuesday 15th March 5.15pm.
Support package includes:
- Comprehensive online training and support programme through Training Peaks.
- Group runs lead by pack leaders every Tuesday and Thursday at 5.15pm to keep you motivated (beginner, intermediate, and advanced running groups available).
- Free high quality BLK running T-shirt worth $50.
- We’ll even pay for your entry fee in the Tai Tapu 10 or 15km road race as part of your build up!
- 3km time trial to determine your appropriate training group.
- Discounted sports lab testing.
- Discounted shoes and running gear from our partners The Frontrunner.
- Rehydration sponsored by SOS Rehydrate.
- Seminars included on Nutrition, Race Day Prep.
- Weekly email support with motivational and training advice.
- Over 15 years experience running this programme – hundreds of satisfied runners.
Fill out our online registration form today or download a brochure and register at UC Sport’s offices you will be able to pay by EFTPOS or credit card.
We’re confident you won’t find a better price for this much training advice and support!
- UC Staff and Students $80
- Community Members $120
- Previous participant $70
- Paying off the programme through installments is no problem and can be organised with Matt Ingram (email@example.com).
For more information contact:
Matt Ingram, T: 03 369 3137, E: firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the UC Sport office KD2 Kirkwood Village
Lastly please “Like” our Run Canterbury Facebook Page!