Ingredients you need:
- 7 g of organic beeswax
- 28 g of almond oil
- 28 g of coconut oil
- ¼ tsp of Rose Hip Seed Oil
- 1 packet of organic green tea
- Firstly, make sure you clean and sterilise all of your equipment.
- Mix wax and oils in a double boiler.
- Pour loose tea into the oils. Let the mixture warm and extract from the tea for 15 minutes.
- Strain the oil mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a measuring cup.
- Whip the mixture with your hand mixer, making sure you scrape down the sides until the lotion is creamy and at room temperature.
- Store the green tea face cream lotion in a clean container in a cool dark place.