The UCGO app provides the tools students need to succeed at UC. Using UCGO students can access their personal student email, LEARN and library accounts, as well as their class timetable. Spread the word and encourage students to download UCGO to help them on their journey to success at UC.
UCGO provides really practical information to help students in their first few weeks at UC including information on campus safety, getting to and from UC and finding their way around campus. It also has tools to help them connect with UC through social media and the Insider’s Guide | Tūpono blog.
New tools added this summer
New tools have been added to UCGO recently and are all available for staff too.
- Keep your V-Plate card close, connect it to UCGO – tick ‘remember me’ when you log in for ease of use.
- See what’s happening on campus through UC’s social media channels – all connected to UCGO.
- Plan your journey to and from UC whether driving, cycling or catching the bus using the new Getting Around tool.
Staff can download UCGO and log in using their staff login details. Staff currently have access to the following tools through UCGO:
- UC Social
- Campus Safety
- Getting Around
- Key UC Dates
- Insider’s Guide | Tūpono – student blog
- Emergency push notifications – this is a primary channel of communication with staff and students in the event of a campus wide emergency. Notifications must be enabled to receive these messages.