Kia ora colleagues
A desire to co-create Organisational Values for UC came through strongly in the focus groups and other feedback mechanisms in the Strategy development process. So far 61 staff have participated in the three workshops that have been run – 18 Academic staff and 43 Professional Staff.
I’ve already promoted two more workshops and I’ve now scheduled more so you have six further opportunities to engage face to face with staff from across UC . These are listed below. Email me directly to book your place.
Why have Organisational Values?
- remind us of what we stand for
- provide a roadmap for work and behaviour
- help us make the right decisions
- create the context to allow for alignment between people, systems, processes, structure, leadership and culture
- provide a measure for “organisational fit” for prospective staff (and students).
Opportunities to participate:
- Thursday 29 October 1 to 2.30pm
- Monday 02 November 10 to 11.30am
- Tuesday 10/11, 2.30 to 4pm
- Tuesday 17/11, 2 to 3.30pm
- Wednesday 18/11, 10.30am to 12 noon
- Thursday 19/11, 1 to 2.30pm
Please pass on this information to your colleagues. Thank you.
Kia pai tō koutou rā .
People and Culture