Kia ora koutou,
Thank you for submitting your feedback and views on the shape and structure of UC, this has all been given to the Vice-Chancellor to read.
Further to the Vice-Chancellor’s messages, the below opportunities are available for you to join workshops in person. The purpose of these workshops are to contribute further to the discussion about the questions asked by the VC:
- What structural arrangements may best enable our academic mission and aspirations?
- How should we oversee academic planning at a University level e.g. our curriculum, our approach to teaching, learning and assessment, and our research strategy?
- What is the best relationship between our academy and our service units to enhance effectiveness as a university, enabling greater cohesion and reducing duplication?
These workshops are for any academic and professional/general staff who are not on Academic Board. Light refreshments will be available during the session, and we ask that you bring your own full water bottle. If you would like to attend, please register by Thursday 11 February so we can ensure there is enough seating and catering.
- Wednesday 17 February, 9.30am -12.15pm: Register here>
- Wednesday 24 February, 9.30am to 12.15pm: Register here>
An Academic Board workshop is also scheduled for 12 February. Board members will have already received their invitation. However if they are unable to attend that workshop, they are welcome to register for a workshop listed above.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The VC’s communications can be found here:
Ngā mihi nui