The latest newsletter includes:
- Information on a four-week long virtual global health elective course in a collaborative online international learning model from the Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
- Registration for ‘Voices of the Blue Charter: A marine plastics research showcase’.
- Applications open for ACU Summer School 2021: ‘Urban disasters: Vulnerability and resilience in a pandemic’ with Tata Institute of Social Sciences, India.
- International Higher Education Forum 2021: Keeping higher education global
- THE Impact and Innovation Summit
- Opportunities to get involved with the Commonwealth Futures Climate Research Cohort
- Deliver a virtual training workshop – “We are seeking proposals from staff based at member universities to deliver a virtual training workshop on research-to-action for the Cohort. This workshop will equip researchers with the practical knowledge and skills they can apply to design and deliver their own research-to-action projects. A total of GBP 2,500 (plus VAT if applicable) is available to deliver this workshop.” Deadline: 16 April at 09:00 (UTC + 1)
Call for a research-to-action facilitator – “We are also seeking a senior climate-focused academic based at an ACU member university to support the researchers in developing five peer-led research-to-action projects. As a core component of the programme, these research-to-action projects will provide the Cohort with an opportunity to work across borders and disciplines, and work towards bridging the evidence-to-policy gap in their communities and beyond.” Deadline: 16 April at 09:00 (UTC + 1)
Noho ora mai
Pūmanawa Tangata | People and Culture