Join us in recycling, reusing and repurposing all that stationery that has been left in your bottom drawer, stationery cupboard or resource room with the Great Stationery Swap, coming next week!
How to take part:
- Drop off your stationery and other office supplies to the old UCSA Offices (Level 1, Puaka James-Hight) on Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 April between 9am – 4pm. Please place your items neatly on the tables provided.
- Come back on Wednesday 21 – Friday 23 April between 9am – 4pm and browse through to take what you or your department needs!
- You don’t have to donate anything in order to take something back to your space. Our goal is to re-home as many items of unloved stationery as we can!
What to bring:
Any stationery or office supplies that are in good, clean, working condition will be welcomed at the Swap.
Why swap stationery?
By reusing, repurposing and rehoming already existing stationery and office supplies on campus, we are:
- reducing the amount that goes to landfill
- saving money by reducing purchasing and waste disposal costs
- lowering the input of materials that goes into production and,
- Taking action on Sustainable Development Goal 12 and the creation of a circular economy!
A big thanks to Barb Fletcher from FM and the UC Admin Plus network for their support for this event. This message was brought to by the UC Sustainability Office. Stay connected and follow us on Facebook, Instagram or sign up to our newsletter to stay in the loop about campus sustainability. For more information on sustainability at UC, see our website.