Are you looking for something healthy and fun to do at lunchtime that doesn’t involve too much huffing and puffing? Why not try our drop-in sport sessions? You don’t have to be a RecCentre member to join in the fun.
What is drop-in sport?
- Drop-in Sport Sessions at the RecCentre are FREE for UC RecCentre members and just $2 for everyone else.
- Daily sessions are available, check our website for info on days/times
- Try Futsal, Badminton or Volleyball – all levels welcome!
- There’s a mix of staff and students at every session with some our staff volleyballers having attended for over 10 years!
How does it work?
- As a non-member, bring your UC Staff card to our reception, pay your $2 and sign in as a casual visitor
- Head to the sportshall
- No-one there? You’re likely the first person to arrive. Head to our reception and we’ll give you all the equipment you need to set up
- If other people are already there, just introduce yourself and join in
That’s it! No commitment to turn up for a league, but 99% certain to have a few others to play the game with (and let’s face it, it’s kind necessary for games like Futsal, Volleyball and Badminton). If you get really sweaty, you’re welcome to use the showers afterward.
Te Ratonga Hākinakina | UC Rec&Sport