Registrations for the research symposium “UC Women* Celebrate, Connect, Collaborate” taking place on 9 June are now open!
Registrations close on 5 May – please register via the Eventbrite link which can be found on the symposium website.
- Promoting and growing a collaborative, interdisciplinary research culture
- Encouraging more female-led research
- Providing a platform for career enhancement
- The event is open to UC academic staff who identify as female.
- Post-docs – if this is an event that you’re interested in attending, please email Karen Mather as we would love to include you, but at this stage we are wary of space. We’ll be in touch with those who express interest if there is capacity – thank you for your understanding.
- There have been limited invitations issued through the organising committee to some external partners.
Please don’t hesitate to contact a member of the organising committee:
- Ximena Nelson (Convenor)
- Karen Mather (People and Culture)
- Tara Ross (Arts)
- Misty Sato (Education, Health and Human Development)
- Anna Earl (Business and Law)
- Megan McAuliffe (Dean of Postgraduate Research)
- Geertrui Van de Voorde (Engineering)
- Ann Brower (Science)
- Liz Brown (Deputy Assistant Vice-Chancellor Māori, Pacific and Equity)
- Catherine Woods (Business and Law/Admin Plus)