UC is changing the way you buy materials from the School of Fine Arts.
What you need to know ……..
- Buy materials online via the College of Arts Products web-page using Visa or MasterCard.
- Provide your order number when you pick up your materials. Your order number can be found in the order notification email sent to you when you pay for the materials.
- Pickup locations are still the same and are displayed on the College of Arts Products web-page.
- Canterbury Card can no longer be used to pay for materials. Please do not top-up your Canterbury Card with funds specifically for this purpose.
- Materials can be purchased in person at the School of Fine Arts Block 1 or Block 2, using EFTPOS/Debit card, MasterCard or Visa.
Contact Sarah Brown (email@example.com) in the School of Fine Arts if you have any queries.
From Wednesday 3 June, payment for products and services sold by the College of Science (including School of Physical and Chemical Sciences and School of Earth and Environment) and Confucius Institute can be done online via the new e-commerce solution.
What have we been doing……………….
The roll out of BigCommerce, for selling products online (replacing UC Checkout), to the the above departments is now complete.
A big thank you to the staff involved in this roll-out for their input and patience while helping us implement the new systems and processes.
Training on the new process and systems will continue for relevant staff members as we roll-out the new system to other departments over the next few weeks.
What has changed…………
Most staff and students will not see any changes to the way products and services are sold online via the UC website. The key changes are:
- More products and services will be available for sale online
- The following products are now purchased online:
College of Science (including School of Physical and Chemical Sciences and School of Earth and Environment)
There has been no change to the way students pay their enrolment fees or to the process for managing and accepting payments for UC event.
Information about the new process will be available on the Financial Services Intranet at the end of the project.
The replacement of UC Receipting (for managing on-Campus payments) has been delayed due to the COVID19 lockdown. We will provide an update once the new timeline has been confirmed.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit FAQ’s and Tū ki te tahi Blog