How is it going in your bubble? The Easter break poses a range of emotions and thoughts for us to process. Do any of the following resonate with you?
- I’m pleased about not having to work and looking forward to having a rest.
- I’m missing my loved ones that I’d usually spend Easter with.
- I’m looking forward to spending some time in the garden.
- I’m worried about how other people are managing, even people I don’t know.
- I think my kids/partner/flatmates are going to drive me crazy over the next few days.
- I was really looking forward to going away for Easter.
- I’m on my own and not sure if I’ll feel lonely or not.
We will all have different feelings and thoughts about how Easter will be for us this year and that’s normal. Consider Easter as a good time to review your Wellbeing and how you are taking care of yourself. Try doing something different to improve your wellbeing and make life in your bubble more manageable.
Here are some tips for living in your Easter bubble: