We’re excited to announce that Te Pātaka, our new centrally located student services hub, is now open!
When you arrive on campus, you’ll find it on Levels 2 and 3 (the mezzanine floor) in Puaka James Hight Central Library.
Just like pātaka (storehouses for food, goods, and other valuable resources), Te Pātaka is a one-stop-shop of resources for tauira (students) that will be visible from the moment you enter the library.
Te Pātaka offers an abundance of resources, support and information that will ensure you succeed and excel throughout your academic journey at UC.
Te Pātaka is the first place you should visit if you’ve got a question or need help with something while you’re studying here.
When you pop into Te Pātaka, you’ll find:
- A help desk/reception area
- Kaitoko (Student Advisors for first-year and new-to-UC students)
- Te Waka Pākākano advisors
- Enrolment and Admissions support
- Financial services and Scholarships support
- International support
- IT Help Desk
- LEARN assistance
- Accommodation help
- And of course the Library help desk will continue to be available and ready to provide support with all your library needs as well.
Drop in anytime between 8.30am and 5pm on weekdays.
Hei akuanei, see ya soon!