Having second thoughts?
Many students have second thoughts about a paper or course they’ve chosen to take. There is a period when you can change your mind about a paper or course and get a refund.
Final dates for enrolment changes, withdrawals and refunds
- The last date to make changes to your enrolment or withdraw with a full refund from Semester 1 (S1) courses that started on Monday 21 February 2022 is Sunday 6 March 2022.
- For Whole Year (W) courses that started on Monday 21 February 2022, the final date to withdraw with a full refund is Sunday 20 March 2022.
These dates are only applicable to Semester 1 and Whole Year courses. For all other courses (including teaching) please refer to the Key Enrolment Dates online.
Note: Dates for enrolment changes, withdrawals and refunds can vary depending on the course – check the specific page for your course for information about withdrawal dates.
Need to discuss your plans?
If you’d like to have a chat about your options or need more information to make a decision, there are heaps of people on campus you can talk to.
The first place you can go is Te Pātaka in Puaka-James High Central Library, where you can find:
- Kaitoku | Student Advisors
- UC Māori
- Pacific Development Team
- Enrolment and Fees advisors
- Contact Centre
You can also talk to:
- Student Care Advisors
- Te Rōpu Rapuara | UC Careers Advice, Jobs & Internships
- an RA in your hall.