Would you like to exercise from the comfort of your own home? Perhaps get the flat or floor together for a bit of socially distanced bonding through exercise? Join us online via the Rec&Sport app, and you can – for FREE!
What is Live & OnDemand?
- Livestreams of our epic Group Fitness classes like Yoga, HIIT, Zumba and more!
- Saved classes like boxing, pilates, yoga and HIIT that you watch anytime it suits (onDemand)
- FREE to all UC Students for a limited time
- Check out how to access it here
How do you get yours?
- Make sure you have a RecCentre membership. Get yours online now (it’s levy funded)
- Download the Rec&Sport app
Make sure you use the same email address (your UC student email) for both accounts. Our bots will connect the dots in around 24hours, and then you’ll have access to all the features of the app.
Still want to use the gym?
Absolutely! We’d love to see you. You’ll still need to complete the two steps above, and then….
- Be sure to check out the RecLITE website for info on our current locations and services (we’re not full service until 21 March)
- Bring your vaccine passport with you on your first visit. We’ll scan it once, and you won’t have to do it again
- Remember to wear a mask to, from and when transiting rooms at the gym. You can remove it to exercise
- Check out our COVID-19 updates to see what we’re doing to keep you safe
- Bookings required for classes (via app).
- No booking required for gym, but limits may apply. Please don’t be offended if we ask you to wait.
- For that reason, we ask you to be considerate to others, and aim to keep your workout under an hour.
UC Rec&Sport | Te Ratonga Hākinakina