There is a period when you can change your mind about a paper or course you’ve chosen to study and get a refund.
Final dates for enrolment changes, withdrawals and refunds
- The last date to make changes to your enrolment or withdraw with a full refund from Semester 2 (S2) courses that started on Monday 18 July 2022 is Sunday 31 July 2022.
- For Cross Year (CY**) courses that started on Monday 18 July 2022, the final date to withdraw with a full refund is Sunday 21 August 2022.
For all other courses (including teaching) please refer to the Key Enrolment Dates online.
Note: Dates for enrolment changes, withdrawals and refunds can vary depending on the course – check the specific page for your course for information about withdrawal dates.
Want to chat about your plans first?
If you’d like to discuss about your options or need more information to make a decision, there are heaps of people on campus you can talk to.
The first place you can go is Te Pātaka in Puaka-James High Central Library, where you can find:
- Kaitoku | Student Advisors
- UC Māori
- Pacific Development Team
- Enrolment and Fees advisors
- Contact Centre
You can also talk to:
- Student Care Advisors
- Te Rōpu Rapuara | UC Careers Advice, Jobs & Internships
- an RA in your hall.