Do you have an interest in the food and fibre sector?
The Agri-Women’s Development Trust is holding a one-day workshop and mentoring programme to prepare young women to make an impact in food and fibre.
The workshop is taking place in Christchurch on Tuesday 30 May and includes five sessions:
- Reflecting on you – connecting with your strengths and values.
- Defining what positive impact means to you.
- Planning your first steps towards a life of meaningful work.
- Stories to inspire – personal primary sector journeys and a glimpse into the future of work.
- Gathering allies – connecting with your mentor and networking with progressive people across the sector – from farmers to food system builders, product developers, marketers and more.
Find out more information and register here.