Is riding a bike to uni, to work, or around town your goal this summer?
Come along to a free cycle-with-confidence workshop and get practical, personalised advice in a safe, supportive and fun environment.
These free lunch-hour sessions will cover cycle safety, skills and techniques in a mix of settings, both off-road (tennis courts) and on-road (cycle lanes surrounding UC).
Join us for one (or more) free workshops during October:
- Tuesday 3 October, 12pm – 1pm
- Thursday 5 October, 12pm – 1pm
- Tuesday 10 October, 12pm – 1pm
- Thursday 12 October, 12pm – 1pm
- Tuesday 17 October, 12pm – 1pm
- Thursday 19 October, 12pm – 1pm
Sessions start and end from the tennis courts on Ilam Fields. Loan bikes and helmets can be provided on request.
Registration is essential as spaces are limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to register, and together let’s gain the confidence to enjoy Ōtautahi by bike!