We understand one of our students has died early this morning and we await confirmation from Police. We offer our deepest condolences to their family and friends. We have reached out to offer support and assistance to those immediately impacted.
We know this may affect many students and we urge you to contact the Student Care team for support, including the special consideration process.
There are lots of support services here at UC to help you:
- Atawhai Ākonga | Student Care – 03 369 3388, email@example.com
- Māori student support – 03 369 1445, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pacific student support – 03 369 1445, email@example.com
- Rainbow student support 03 369 1445, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Te Whare Hauora | UC Health Centre – 03 364 4444, email@example.com
- Chaplaincy services – Reverend Dr John Fox, 027 357 1628, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UCSA Welfare and Advocacy Service – 03 369 0555, email@example.com