There is a period when you can change your mind about a paper or course you’ve chosen to study and get a refund.
Final dates for enrolment changes, withdrawals and refunds
- The last date to make changes to your enrolment or withdraw with a full refund from Semester 2 (S2) courses that started on Monday 18 July 2022 is Sunday 31 July 2022.
- For Cross Year (CY**) courses that started on Monday 18 July 2022, the final date to withdraw with a full refund is Sunday 21 August 2022.
For all other courses (including teaching) please refer to the Key Enrolment Dates online.
Note: Dates for enrolment changes, withdrawals and refunds can vary depending on the course – check the specific page for your course for information about withdrawal dates.
Want to chat about your plans first?
If you’d like to discuss about your options or need more information to make a decision, there are heaps of people on campus you can talk to.
The first place you can go is Te Pātaka in Puaka-James High Central Library, where you can find:
You can also talk to:
Haere mai, welcome to UC! Chances are you’ll spend a fair bit of time in our libraries while you’re here, so here is all the essential info you need.
There are three libaries on campus:
1. Puaka-James Hight (Central) Library (PJH) for Humanities, Social Sciences, Law, Business and Economics, Education, Music and Fine Arts
2. Engineering and Physical Sciences Library (EPS) for engineering, forestry, sciences and Antarctic Studies
3. Macmillan Brown Library (MB) for cultural heritage collections
Stuck? You can ask the experts
Subject Librarians are available to offer referencing advice and more!
Browse the library catelogue for everything you need
We have textbooks, online journal articles, ebooks and more! Take a look here.
Got a Library-related question?
Get an instant reply on AskLIVE, the Library’s instant messaging service.
Check your account online
You have an online Library account to make requests & renew your current items.
Take a break
Te Rua Makerspace is just the place for you to take a break from study and get creative. Find out what’s going on over the next few weeks here.
Find out more about UC Libraries here.
Earlier this year, we asked you to tell us about your experiences at UC through the UCount survey. Well, the results are now in! Check out which student service you think is most essential, how many of you are working while studying, and how you rate the teaching quality at UC.
All your feedback will be used to shape and improve services here, so thank you for taking part!
As thank you to those who took part we had heaps prize draws with free coffees, books and hoodies for you. Huge congratulations to Olivia Hembrow for winning our huge $1000 travel voucher! She’s planning on using it for some ski holidays this winter. Great choice Olivia, the snow has been so good this year and the season’s just getting started. Have a great time!
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ako Marake | Evaluation & Student Insights at firstname.lastname@example.org