UCGo is here! Our new mobile app will help you organise and manage your day-to-day study by bringing together the tools you use every day such as LEARN, student email and your individual timetables.
You can also access information on student support services and security on campus, and class timetables at the RecCentre.
UCGo is free and available in both the iTunes App Store and Google Play now – simply search UCGo. Find out more about the app and see answers to frequently asked questions here>
UCGo functions include:
- My timetable – see your personal timetable
- LEARN – login to your LEARN account
- Student email – access your student email
- Library – see open hours and look for journal articles, books and more.
- Campus safety – how to contact UC Security and report a hazard or emergency
- Notices – see what’s happening on campus
- Student support – support services available on campus
- RecCentre – access open hours and group fitness timetables
- Campus maps – find your way around campus
- Push notifications will only be sent during campus-wide emergencies.
If you have any feedback on the app please leave a comment below or email email@example.com
Why did you decide to study? How do you plan to make the most of your time at UC?
If you’re still figuring things out, looking to discover opportunities beyond your degree discipline, or simply make the most of your time at UC, maybe it’s time for a Talk.
Returning to campus for the first UC Careers Lunchtime Talk for 2019, we’re proud to welcome UC grad Michael McRae.
In the two years since leaving UC, Michael has travelled between Auckland, Tokyo and Singapore as part of his role at Heineken where he was leading a team of marketers and consultants to develop Heineken’s strategy for craft beer throughout Asia.
While studying Law and Finance at UC, Michael was involved in all areas of campus life, and credits his key learnings from three specific areas: two years on the UCSA, study tours to Thailand and China, and national business case competitions run through the Centre for Entrepreneurship.
In his career talk, Michael will cover making the most of your time at UC, not being afraid to follow a career from outside your area of study and how our unique clubs and societies culture can set you up well with companies like Heineken.
To RSVP, click here>
For more, follow #UCCareersTalks via UC Careers on Facebook and Instagram
The UCSA Help (Advocacy & Welfare) team is running the Summer Starter Expo on Thursday, 28 February, from 10am-2pm.
This FREE event (held in the Undercroft) is all about getting sorted before Uni gets busy!
There’ll be tables of FREE clothes, household items and children’s items. There’ll be FREE cake and drinks, as well as caps and jandals.
There will also be:
- Community Energy Action Curtain Bank
- Budget advice information
- Tenants Protection Association with tenancy advice/information
- Spiritual corner for anyone who needs a listening ear
- And more!
In short, lots on offer and plenty of bargains.
This is an all-ages, alcohol-free event.
Come and join us!