Got a question and not sure who to ask? Visit Te Pātaka, UC’s student services hub!
You can find it on Levels 2 and 3 (the mezzanine floor) in Puaka-James Hight Central Library.
Te Pātaka offers resources, support and information that will ensure you succeed and excel throughout your academic journey at UC.
Te Pātaka is the first place you should visit if you’ve got a question or need help with something while you’re studying here.
When you pop into Te Pātaka, you’ll find:
- Study and course related matters
- Enrolling at UC, applying for courses, scholarships and student fees
- Support for Māori students
- Support for Pasifika students
- Library help
- IT Help and LEARN support
- Accommodation queries
- Study and exam advice
- Advice for international students
Drop in anytime between 8.30am and 5pm on weekdays.
Hei akuanei, see ya soon!
Find out more here>
Haere mai, welcome to UC! Chances are you’ll spend a fair bit of time in our libraries while you’re here, so here is all the essential info you need.
There are three libraries on campus:
1. Puaka-James Hight (Central) Library (PJH) for Humanities, Social Sciences, Law, Business and Economics, Education, Music and Fine Arts
2. Engineering and Physical Sciences Library (EPS) for Engineering, Forestry, Sciences and Antarctic Studies
3. Macmillan Brown Library (MB) for Cultural Heritage collections
Stuck? You can ask the experts
Subject Librarians are available to offer referencing advice and more!
Browse the library catalogue for everything you need
We have textbooks, online journal articles, eBooks and more! Take a look here.
Check your account online
You have an online Library account to make requests & renew your current items.
Take a break
Te Rua Makerspace is the place for you to take a break from study and get creative. Find out what’s going on over the next few weeks here.
Find out more about UC Libraries here.