Focused on new and emerging technologies and pedagogies for effective teaching and learning. Research include:
- innovative practices such as virtual worlds and gamification in education and the use of AI for assessment.
- integrating computational thinking and digital skills across the curriculum
- Experiences and reflections of teachers on the use of mixed reality technologies to foster cross-curricular learning opportunities (a TLRI funded project)
- The Global Seamless Learning Research and eBook
- University students’ experiences of online learning as a result of a pandemic
- Industry Practices, Processes, and Techniques Adopted in Education – Supporting innovative teaching and learning practice edited book